James Arnold was born in Tampa, Florida, June 21, 1974. He is proud to still live and work in Tampa today, helping Floridians who have been injured.
Mr. Arnold knew he wanted to become an attorney at an early age. He obtained a B.A. in Legal Studies at the University of Central Florida before going on to Florida Coastal School of Law, where he obtained his J.D. in 2001. That year, he was admitted to the Florida Bar and served as a Guardian Ad Litem Program Attorney in the 13th Judicial Circuit.
Mr. Arnold is part of the Florida Justice Association and the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association.
- University of Central Florida, B.A. Legal Studies, 1996
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D. 2001
- Guardian Ad Litem Program Attorney, 13th Judicial Circuit, Tampa, Florida, 2001
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$