Lee Highway 5531Arlington 22207 VA US
James D Fife works at Law Office of James D. Fife.
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. in Taxation – 1989
- College of William and Mary School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. – 1981
- University of Virginia
- B.A. – 1978
- “Increased Flexibility for 401(k) and 401(m) Plans in Final Regs.”, 20 Taxation for Lawyers 156 (1991) and 47 Taxation for Accountants 293 (1991)
- “Structuring Buy-Sell Agreements to Fix Estate Tax Value”, 22 Estate Planning 69, 1995
- “Minimizing Application of Section 2704 in the Estate Tax Valuation of a General Partner’s Family Limited Partnership Interests” (Co-Author), 20 Tax Management Estates, Gifts and Trusts Journal 127, 1995
- The Family Limited Partnership: A Tool for Insulating Assets-Part 1 and Part 2″, Journal of Asset Protection No. 1, 22 and No. 2, 31, 1995
- “Family Limited Partnerships and Family Limited Liability Companies: Estate And Gift Tax Issues” (Seminar on Estate Planning Techniques In Virginia)
- “The Estate’s Timetable – Time Is Of The Essence” and “Examining The Guidelines Of Fiduciary Responsibilities And Liabilities” (Seminar: “Probate: Beyond The Basics”)
- “Filing The Inventory” “Spouses Elective Shares” and “Closing The Estate” (Seminar: “The Probate Process From Start to Finish in Virginia”)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Virginia State Bar, Trusts and Estates Section, Member
- Arlington County Bar Association, Business Law Section, Co-Chairman, 1998 – 2001
- Northern Virginia Estate Planning Council
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney James D Fife & Law Office of James D. Fife can handle?
Law Office of James D. Fife can handle cases related to laws concerning Trusts, Real Estate, Probate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Law Office of James D. Fife located?
How much would it cost to hire Law Office of James D. Fife?
James D Fife lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are James D Fife reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on James D Fife lawyer profile listing.