Attorney James McDonald, Jr. founded the McDonald Group, LLP in November of 1986. Practice area Corporate and incorporation, Insurance, Personal injury, Litigation, Health care, Complex Litigation, School and Municipal Law, Professional Liability and Professional Practices Representation.
He graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 1961 with a Bachelor of Science degree. He earned his J.D. in 1964 from Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where he was the Notes and Comments Editor for the Dickinson Law Review from 1963-1964.
Attorney McDonald became a member of the Pennsylvania bar in 1965, and is admitted to all Pennsylvania Courts; U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court; and U.S. Tax Court. Attorney McDonald holds two certifications in Civil Trial and Civil Pre-Trial Procedure by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law-1964
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park (main campus)-1961
- Disciplinary Board, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1983-1989
- Civil Procedural Rules Committee, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1993-1999
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Erie County Bar Association (President 1983, Chancellor 2008)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$