James D. Dendinger concentrates his practice in subrogation and recovery actions. James has more than 20 years of experience helping insurance company clients with subrogation claims, first party coverage issues, fraudulent claims and the defense of liability claims.
He has helped numerous business owners and home owners with the recovery of uninsured losses. James has successful jury verdicts on both sides of the docket in subrogation and insurance coverage cases.
James earned his Bachelor of Science in accounting at Villanova University in 1982. He served five years in the United States Marine Corps and then returned to Villanova University Law School to earn his law degree in 1990.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1990
- Villanova University, B.S., 1982
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania; Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$