James E. Carroll, a partner in the Corporate group, practices in public finance, healthcare, banking, real estate and general business matters. He assists his clients with domestic and international corporate and financial transactions.
These include tax exempt bond transactions, finance, letters of credit, corporate acquisitions, ISDAs and various hedging tools and general corporate matters. Jim also devotes significant time to managing real estate and litigation matters.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 1982, Journal of International Law & Business
- University of Cambridge, LL.M., 1980
- Loras College, B.A., History; Political Science; Speech Communication, maxima cum laude, 1978
- Center for International Legal Studies, Fellow, Salzburg, Austria
- Northwestern Law School, Adjunct
Rate : $$$