James (“Jef”) Edward Fagan, III is a seasoned litigator and counselor with over twenty-five years of experience as a practicing attorney. He has represented both small and large companies and has spent one half of his career as in-house counsel to two large governmental entities.
He brings a mature and measured approach to legal matters, and his primary objective is the prompt and efficient resolution of disputes and legal concerns. Jef’s core practice areas are labor and employment, commercial litigation, government contracts and education law.
In May 2018, James Fagan’s article, “Department of Labor PAID Program: Amnesty Provision or Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing?,” was published on NetAssets (Advancing Business and Excellence in Independent Schools).
- Bachelor of Arts, Tulane University, 1989. Tulane Scholar.
- Juris Doctor, Washington and Lee University, 1992.
- Admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Virginia Local Government Attorneys Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- The National School Business Officers Association (NBOA)
Rate : $$$$