James Lozier serves as the firm’s Chairperson of the Railroad and the Food & Agri-Business Practice Groups. Mr. Lozier has practiced primarily as a trial and litigation lawyer for more than 40 years.
In that capacity, he defends against and prosecutes claims for railroad companies; transportation companies; food manufacturers; processors, transporters, packagers and distributers; oil & gas production entities; development & investment entities; educational institutions; financial institutions; utility power distribution companies; agriculture, construction, industrial, and consumer equipment manufacturers, distributors and dealers; telecommunication entities; and other corporations, business entities and individuals. He also serves as a mediator, arbitrator and case evaluator. Mr. Lozier is also the firm’s Engagement Partner for E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company.
- Boston College, B.S., 1971
- Fordham University Law School, J.D., 1975
- Harvard Law School Facilitated Mediation Program, 1997
- Institution of Continuing Legal Education General Civil Mediation Program
- Michigan Dispute Resolution Center Elder Law Mediation Program
- Michigan, 1975
- National Academy of Jurisprudence (Member)
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel (former Board Member and President)
- Cooley Law School Visiting Professor
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) former Board of Directors Member; Michigan State Representative; ADR Committee Chairperson; Product Liability Steering Committee Member; ADR National Conference Chairman, 2002; ADR DRI Annual Meeting Chairperson, Seminar, 2000
- Federal Bar Association – Eastern District of Michigan (Member)
Rate : $$$