Mr. James Spoden is a senior partner at MacDonald Illig. He concentrates his practice in the area of corporate, commercial and business law, with a special emphasis on taxation and estate planning for small business owners. He is also active in the area of business formation, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Spoden is experienced in small business counseling including industrial, professional and service corporations.
Mr. Spoden is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Pennsylvania state court
- Illinois state court
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Courts
- LL.M., De Paul University College of Law – Chicago, Illinois, 1985
- J.D., De Paul University College of Law – Chicago, Illinois, 1982
- B.S. B.A., John Carroll University – University Heights, Ohio, 1976
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association (Business Counseling and Tax Section)
- Illinois Bar Associations (Business Counseling and Tax Section)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Eriebank, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$