James F. Ireland represents large cable television companies, independent cable operators, and state cable telecommunications trade associations before the Federal Communications Commission, state public service commissions, and local governments concerning regulatory issues affecting the industry.
He has extensive experience in the areas of cable franchising, state video franchise laws, copyright, and pole attachments. Jay’s clients include: Charter Communications and numerous state cable telecommunications associations.
- Partner, Cole, Raywid & Braverman LLP, Washington, DC, 1986-2006
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- John R. Calvetti Memorial Award 2004, Cable Television Association of Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia
- J.D., William & Mary School of Law, 1980
- Articles Editor, Law Review
- B.A., St. Lawrence University, 1976, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$