James Mauro work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Taxation Law, Tax Controversy, Property Tax Appeals, Restructurings, Workouts & Foreclosures, Corporate Law, Acquisitions & Dispositions, Leasing, Real Estate Law, Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement.
- James Madison College, Michigan State University, B.A., 1983
- Thomas Cooley Law School, J.D., 1987
- Bar Associations: American (ABA), Federal (WD Mich), State of Michigan (SBM), Ingham County (ICBA)
- Chairperson, State Bar of Michigan, Tax Section, Practice and Procedures Committee (2003-2005; 2009-2010)
- Board of Governors, Thomas M. Cooley Law School (1987-2005)
- Adjunct Professor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Business Curriculum Section
Rate : $$$