James A. Frederick represents and counsels employers regarding a broad range of employment matters, including: Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Enforcement of non-competition agreements, Workplace training – harassment, compliance, ethics, leadership.
James currently serves as a member of the firm’s Diversity Advisory Group. He co-chairs its Newsletter and Local Diversity and Inclusion Events subcommittee.
He has served as an intern for the Hon. David Hittner, U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas and for the Hon. Sam Nuchia of the First Court of Appeals.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2007
- B.A., University of Texas, Austin, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Former Candidate Editor (Executive Board), Houston Journal of International Law
- Member, Lambda Legal, Dallas Leadership Committee
- Member, Dallas Diversity Taskforce
Rate : $$$