James Biggart began his legal career serving in the United States Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corp, where he represented Naval commanders and sailors in courts martial and administrative hearings. He also provided command services and legal counsel to naval commands such as the USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67).
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Biggart was the Managing Partner of the Tallahassee office of Banker Lopez Gassler, P.A., a statewide litigation firm, where he represented national and regional trucking companies, trailer manufacturers, airports, national department stores, restaurants and hotels, as well as insurance carriers.
In 2013 Mr. Biggart joined Morgan and Morgan and opened the firm’s Tallahassee office where he now utilizes his years of experience representing clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Biggart received his BA from the University of Florida and his JD from the University of Louisville. He is admitted to the Florida Bar and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle District and Northern District of Florida.
Mr. Biggart and his wife, Stacy, are the proud parents of four boys, Cameron, Jackson, Nathan and Alex. He is a member of the Faith Presbyterian Church in Tallahassee, is an avid Florida Gator fan and an enthusiastic, although often, middle-of-the-pack long distance runner.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 1993-1994
- University of Louisville School of Law, 1991-1993
- University of Florida, B.A., 1990 (Florida Blue Key Leadership Honorary)
- Oxford University, Oxford, England, 1989, 1992
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$