James G. Steiger is a partner in the firm’s Norfolk office. His practice focuses on business and estate planning, wealth transfers with an emphasis on closely held businesses and planning for executive professionals.
His thorough understanding of the law enables him to help clients become aware of critical issues, so they won’t get broadsided by something that could have been avoided.
- University of Virginia; B.S., 1973
- University of Richmond School of Law; J.D., 1976
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia State Bar; Former Member of the Board of Governors
- Virginia Bar Association; Business Law Section and Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
Rate : $$$