James G. Wyly III practices in the area of litigation. He handles a diverse trial practice in Mississippi and Louisiana. As a litigator, he has defended a variety of tort claims, including serious personal injury, property damage and wrongful death claims arising from transportation, professional liability, products liability, toxic exposure, maritime, construction and insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Wyly has extensive jury trial experience, successfully defending clients in both state and federal courts in Mississippi and Louisiana. Through an aggressive motion practice, he has summarily disposed of many serious liability claims and through negotiation and effective use of ADR, he has compromised numerous personal injury and death claims.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Louisiana State University, B.S. in Business Administration, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$$