James J. Guilkey focuses on business matters, with growing experience in mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and other transactional tasks. Fostering a collaborative approach to his work, James approaches situations creatively and with an open mind.
- Worked on a large hotel construction loan financing deal for an investment management firm.
- Performs ongoing HIPAA compliance assistance for medical firms, including privacy policies, security compliance and breach analysis.
- Member of the legal team advising a health maintenance organization in connection with its acquisition of a nonprofit healthcare system in a merger valued at $1.8 billion.
- J.D., The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, 2015; Associate Editor, Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2012, Medalist Scholarship, summa cum laude, with Honors
Admissions : Ohio
Rate : $$$