James Richardson work at Elderkin Law Firm. Former CEO and Managing Partner of the Elderkin Law Firm is James Richardson. Practice areas Matrimonial and Family Law and Litigation, Commercial, Business Law, Estate Planning and Probate, and Real Estate.
The Elderkin Law Firm in Erie, PA has grown over the years into one of the most successful law firms in the Erie region. For over thirty-five years, our law firm has focused on providing personalized legal service to clients throughout Northwestern Pennsylvania.
We believe in developing both trust and understanding with our clients in a friendly environment. This relationship stems from the welcoming, professional atmosphere we strive for in our family of Elderkin attorneys.
By having experience in many different areas of law, the lawyers within our firm can draw upon a large reservoir of knowledge to counsel and protect our clients’ interests.
The Firm’s long history of education, experience and leadership enables us to provide innovative, timely legal counsel to our clients. Our lawyers take pride in Elderkin’s reputation to serve the Erie region with this kind of quality.
- Dickinson School of Law, Penn State University, Juris Doctor
- Franklin & Marshall College, Bachelor of Science
Admissions and Professional Association:
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- All Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section (1983-present)
- – Judicial Evaluation Committee, Investigation Division (2016 to present)
Rate : $$$$