James Harold Richards has extensive experience in assisting hospital clients with litigation before the Provider Reimbursement Review Board and federal courts on a variety of issues, including:
- Payments for disproportionate share hospitals
- Calculation of prospective payment system rates
- Payments for graduate medical education costs.
He also counsels hospital clients regarding complex regulatory and compliance issues.
- Focuses his practice on the health care industry, with a particular emphasis on Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement and compliance.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law,summa cum laude, 2004
- B.A., University of South Carolina, magna cum laude, 1999
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$