James A. Hazlehurst represents clients in insurance coverage disputes and other complex litigation. He handles a wide range of matters, with particular emphasis on general liability insurance and bad faith claims. He also has experience in disability, life, and health insurance coverage and litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, James was an associate at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP, where he gained extensive experience in all phases of the litigation process, including discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation.
Professional Experience :
- In-house counsel, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, 2010-2011
- Law Clerk, Nevada Supreme Court, 2009-2010
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2008
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., cum laude, 2003
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$