James J. Chester is focused on representing clients in all aspects of real estate, general business and corporate law. Jim advises clients in connection with the organization, finance, control, acquisition and disposition of businesses, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, as well as general business and contract matters.
He also counsels clients in all aspects of commercial real estate law including the purchase, finance, development, construction and leasing of apartments, office buildings, shopping centers, residential developments, commercial and manufacturing facilities. His clients include owners, developers, tenants and financial institutions.
Jim has a special focus in the area of motor vehicle auction, dealer and title law areas. He routinely advises businesses in the motor vehicle industry, including motor vehicle auto auctions and dealers.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (1987)
- Amherst College, B.A., cum laude (1984)
- Federal – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal – Southern District of Ohio
- State – Ohio
- State – Wyoming
- City of Columbus Board of License Appeals Chairman 1990-present
- Columbus Bar Association Member
- Ohio State Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
Rate : $$$