James Fetterly is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Practice focuses in the area of civil litigation matters including major fire litigation, construction litigation and mass disaster litigation.
Personally handled litigation matters in over 44 states in both the federal and state courts in the United States. Lead counsel in a number of major mass disaster matters including fires, mines and chemical company explosions.
Served as guest lecturer for various legal and insurance organizations and others concerned with the subject of fire litigation. Worked in conjunction with nationally recognized testing facilities including the University of California at Berkeley, Southwest Research, Borehamwood Laboratories in England, Battelle Institute and the ATF Laboratories in Maryland.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- Lawrence University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- American Law Firm Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers of America
Rate : $$$$