James L. Hollis focuses his practice on product liability and complex commercial litigation. He represents designers and manufacturers of products in class actions, mass torts, and individual claims involving serious bodily injury or death.
He also regularly represents a variety of companies in complex business disputes and class actions. He has experience representing bidders in government contract disputes and has experience in construction litigation. Jim represents his clients in appellate courts, trial courts, and arbitration.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 1998,
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1993
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Bar Admissions : Georgia, 1998
- State Bar of Georgia
- Defense Research Institute
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (Former Chair Products Liability Committee)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Graduate
Rate : $$$