James L. Windsor has over 32 years of experience in real estate, construction and civil litigation. He is a dedicated, zealous and strong advocate for his clients. He is the Chairman of the firm’s Real Estate Claims & Title Insurance Solutions Group and his practice includes a broad range of counseling, negotiations, mediation and civil litigation, with an emphasis on real estate, title insurance, mechanic’s liens/construction, local government, legal malpractice defense, and creditor’s rights.
In addition, Jim is currently working with a team of K&C lawyers representing numerous Virginia localities with respect to claims against pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors and others connected with the opioid addiction epidemic, as a continuation of his long track record of representation of local governments in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- James Madison University; B.S., cum laude, 1982
- University of Richmond School of Law; J.D., 1985
- Virginia State Bar; Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Conference, 1991-1994
- Virginia State Bar; 7th Circuit Representative, Young Lawyers Conference, 1989-1991
- Virginia State Bar; Board of Governors, Construction Law and Public Contracts Section, 1998-2001
- Virginia Land Title Association
Rate : $$$