Mr. James J. La Rocca has been a trusted advisor to employers in both the private and public sectors. He regularly represents clients in connection with legal issues involving labor unions, including in the context of union organizing and collective bargaining.
Additionally, both unionized and non-unionized employers routinely call on Mr. La Rocca to aggressively represent them in litigation, including in cases involving claims of breach of contract, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, unfair competition, and wage/hour violations.
Mr. La Rocca also provides employers with day-to-day counseling on an assortment of workplace issues to help prevent litigation in the first instance. Mr. La Rocca has worked for clients of all sizes across a number of industries. His clients have included Fortune 50 businesses, family businesses, and everything in between, including government entities.
His work has spanned the construction, education, entertainment, financial services, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, legal, media, real estate, sports, telecommunications, and transportation industries. Mr. La Rocca is a frequent speaker and writer on key developments in the labor and employment field.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D.)
- Executive Editor, Public Interest Law Journal
- Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations (B.S.)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Sidney Reitman American Employment Law Inn of Court
- Society for Human Resource Management
Rate : $$$