Driven to provide his clients with the best possible results, James M. Hunnicutt has a great deal of experience mediating and arbitrating disputes which tends to reduce legal costs and provide quicker outcomes.
When those tactics fail to resolve a matter, Jim is skilled in the courtroom fighting for his clients’ rights.
Recognizing that the legal arena is unfamiliar territory for many, Jim goes out of his way to explain matters and answer questions in a friendly, timely, and patient fashion. Jim resides with his wife and two children in Salt Lake City.
- Boston College Law School, J.D. 2000, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Law Review
- Dartmouth College, B.A. 1997, John E. Johnson Journalism Award
- Skyline High School, 1994, National Merit Scholar, Sterling Scholar (English)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Utah State Bar Family Law Section Executive Committee (2017-present)
- Utah Journal of Family Law, Editor (2017-present)
- Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Rules of Civil Procedure (2015-present)
- Domestic Commissioner Pro Se Calendar, Volunteer Attorney (2014-present)
Rate : $$$$