James C. Magid is a senior counsel in the San Francisco office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses his practice on consumer finance. He has experience representing and advising corporate lenders, underwriters, investors, and broker-dealers in all phases of litigation and arbitration, as well as in compliance and transactional matters.
James has also represented clients during internal investigations as well as SEC and FINRA investigations.
Professional History :
- Counsel, Locke Lord LLP
- Associate, American Mortgage Law Group, Novato, Calif. (2014-2015)
- Attorney, Bingham McCutchen, LLP, San Francisco (2010-2013)
- Associate, Berman DeValerio, San Francisco (2005-2010)
- Staff Attorney, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, San Francisco (2004-2005)
Professional Affiliations : Member, State Bar of California
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of Law, 2004
- B.A., Political Economy of Industrial Societies, with honors, University of California, Berkeley, 2000
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$