James E. Myers focuses his practice on probate, trusts, estates and related litigation. He also represents clients in connection with both surface and mineral interests. Among his professional honors, he is a member of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- JD, The University of Texas School of Law, with honors, 1976
- BBA, The University of Texas, with honors, 1973
- US Tax Court
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$