James N. Gaither is a Principal attorney with Offit Kurman’s Landlord Tenant group focusing primarily on Maryland properties. Prior to joining Offit Kurman, James was an Assistant Bar Counsel with the Attorney Grievance Commission. In that capacity, James prosecuted cases against Maryland attorneys and other individuals not licensed to practice law in Maryland.
As a result, he has significant trial experience in Circuit Courts throughout Maryland and has argued numerous cases before the Maryland Court of Appeals.
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, 2009
- B.A., University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2005
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Member- Maryland State Bar Association
- Member- American Bar Association
- Member- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$