James P.H. Stephens is an associate in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. He has experience in multiple fields, ranging from patent litigation to negotiation and mediation. By drawing from his diverse background, James aims for solutions that meet both the client’s legal and business needs.
His range of work experiences involves pharmaceuticals, medical devices, software patents, stem cells, and oil and gas technologies. Previously, James was an associate in the Chicago office of Brinks, Gilson & Lione.
In addition, he is an alumnus of the Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI), where he worked for the Cook County Office of the Public Guardian as a graduate fellow.
- J.D., Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- B.S., Biology and Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$