James Spica is a Member of Dickinson Wright and concentrates his practice in Estate Planning & Administration, Taxation, Trust Banking, Trust Litigation, Probate, Trust, and Fiduciary Litigation.
- Interlochen Arts Academy
- University of Michigan, A.B.
- University of Detroit, J.D.
- New York University, LL.M.
- National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (Uniform Law Commission)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow, 2016-Present
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), Probate and Estate Planning Advisory Board Member, 2015-Present
Rate : $$$