Jamie Johnson is admitted to practice in Wisconsin and Minnesota state and federal courts. Jamie Johnson has been litigating cases for over 27 years. His strength is resolving disputes efficiently and achieving maximum results. .
Whether your dispute involves a contested will, a boundary issue, a construction defect, a traffic ticket or even a criminal charge; he can help guide you through the process, vigorously defend your rights and pursue your best interests.
Jamie will thoroughly analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your case and make recommendations as if you were family. When he is not litigating cases, he is active in his community. Jamie is a video host/correspondent of a cable TV and internet show called “Western Wisconsin Journal.”
He has served in volunteer and leadership roles in his church, school district and other local service organizations and is currently serving as President of the Hudson School Board. He also enjoys his family, running, working out and following his favorite sports teams. In 2009 he was recognized by the Wisconsin Law Journal as a “Leader in the Law.”
- Carthage College, B.A., summa cum laude, l984
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, J.D., cum laude, l987
- Wisconsin, 1987
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1987
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1995
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Hudson Daybreak Rotary, 2007 – present; Board, 2009 – 2014; President, 2012 – 2013
- Bethel Lutheran Church
Rate : $$$