Attorney James S. Bryan’s practice concentrated on estate planning and administration, real estate law, municipal law and elder law. He previously served for many years as solicitor for the Borough of North East and its two authorities. He remains an active member of the North East community.
Following his graduation from law school, Attorney Bryan served as a captain and military judge in the United States Marine Corps.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Board of Student Advisors, Harvard Law Review, Editor
- Allegheny College, B.S., cum laude
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s School
- U.S. Naval Justice School
- Erie County Bar Association, Former President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Community & Professional Service:
- Erie County Bar Association, Former President; Former Chairman of Orphans’ Court Rules Committee and Title Standards Committee
- Borough of North East, Former Solicitor
- The National Bank of North East and North East Bancshares, Inc., Former Director
- Iroquois Tool Systems, Inc., Former Director
Rate : $$$