James Rollins is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Boston office.
- University of Virginia School of Law, JD (1989)
- Princeton University, AB, cum laude (1984)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Experience in securities litigation focusing his practice on the representation of financial institutions (including broker dealers, investment management firms, hedge funds, and banks) in securities regulatory and enforcement defense; and in disputes arising with principals, investors, and employees
- Handles general commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, and intellectual property matters, as well as First Amendment and related issues in which he represents publishers, broadcasters, and individuals
- Served as a national coordinating counsel for a New York-based broker dealer in connection with multimillion-dollar fraud claims arising from research analyst’s work brought through more than 100 arbitrations and tried or otherwise resolved many as lead counsel
- Represented a Boston-based investment management firm in claims brought by the SEC and several state regulatory authorities arising from alleged improper market-timing by some of the firm’s customers and alleged related deficiencies in the firm’s fund disclosures
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association’s Compliance and Legal Division
- American Society of International Law
- Member, Business Law, International Law and Practice, Labor and Employment Law and Litigation Sections, and Communication Law Forum, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney James S. Rollins & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Litigation, Employment, Business, Bankruptcy, White Collar Crime. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
James S. Rollins lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are James S. Rollins reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on James S. Rollins lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Brandon J. Broderick
Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Spolin Law P.C.
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Swartz Law, LLC
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Foley & Lardner LLP
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside