James Shaffer a personal injury attorney based in San Antonio, serving clients throughout Texas. At The Law Offices of Tyler & Peery, I devote my practice to a variety of personal injury issues, including medical malpractice, aviation accidents, motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse, toxic torts, and products liability.
I also handle an array of litigation and appeals issues, as well as employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and workers’ compensation. At the firm, I devote about 75% of my practice to litigation.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D., 1988
- The University of Texas, B.B.A., 1985
- Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Rate : $$$