Jay Joyce is an associate in the firm’s Insurance and Reinsurance and Litigation Practice Groups.
Prior to joining Shipman & Goodwin, Jay was a summer associate with the firm. Before and during law school, he worked at a major financial services company in the Strategic Claim Management and Complex Claim Groups.
While in law school, he also served as an extern in the Office of Legal Counsel of the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
- CALI Excellence Awards: Insurance Litigation, Current Issues and Trends; Insurance Solvency Law and Regulation
- Fred D. Wish School Volunteer Tutor Program
- University of Connecticut School of Law Domestic Abuse Program
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2017, with honors
- Providence College, B.A., 2010, cum laude
Rate : $$$