James Ton-that is an associate in the International Trade practice group at the Washington, D.C. office of Hughes Hubbard & Reed.
James focuses his practice on trade remedies, including antidumping and countervailing duty actions, Section 337 litigation at the International Trade Commission, and tariff classification actions at the Court of International Trade and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
He is also registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Prior to joining the firm, James was an International Trade associate in the Washington, D.C. office of a boutique law firm.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Judge Beryl A. Howell, United States District Court for the District of Columbia, Aug. 2013 – Dec. 2013
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Judge Charles E. Bullock, United States International Trade Commission, May 2013 – July 2013
- Law Clerk, Office of Unfair Import Investigations, United States International Trade Commission, Dec. 2012 – Apr. 2013
- Legal Intern, Project HELP, AARP Office of Legal Counsel for the Elderly, May 2012 – Aug. 2012
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2014, With Honors
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, M.P.H., 2011
- Duke University, B.S., 2007, Biology
Rate : $$$