Mr. James King has practiced business immigration law for nearly 30 years. Mr. King co-chairs Seyfarth Shaw’s Business Immigration Practice Group, assisting clients with global immigration needs and leading the group’s immigration process and systems strategy.
He works closely with the Immigration Compliance Center and its Seyfarth Workforce Authorization Team (SWATeam) to counsel clients about I-9 compliance, E-Verify, social security mismatch letters, and related issues. He is also conversationally fluent in the French and German languages.
- J.D., University of Georgia Law School (1984)
- Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow (1984)
- Editor in Chief of Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law (1984)
- Jessup International Moot Court Team (1982-83)
- B.S., Georgetown University (1981)
Rate : $$$