James W. O’Mara practices in the area of business with a focus on bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, loan workouts, secured lending, commercial litigation and business transactions.
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D., with distinction, 1967; Editor-in-Chief, Mississippi Law Journal; Phi Delta Phi; Phi Kappa Phi; Omicron Delta Kappa
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 1962
ADMISSIONS : Mississippi
- The Mississippi Bar (Fellow; Business Law Section; various committees)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Jackson Prep School (President, Board of Directors)
- University of Mississippi School of Law (Alumni Board of Directors)
- American Hereford Association (Executive Committee, Board of Directors)
- Woodland Hills Baptist Church (Chairman, Board of Deacons)
- Downtown Jackson Partners, Inc. (Jackson downtown business improvement district, Board of Directors; Chairman of Budget and Nominating Committees)
- Lead attorney for Casino debtor in its Chapter 11 case in which the Plan of Reorganization was confirmed and performed.
- Representation of international car rental company in connection with its claims against and contracts with a competitor who filed a Chapter 11 case.
- Attorney for majority shareholders of a significant multi-state trucking company which was Debtor in a Chapter 11 case, and author of the confirmed and performed Plan of Reorganization.
- Lead attorney for investor group which purchased substantially all operating assets from the Freide Goldman multi-state shipyard Chapter 11 case and which engaged in multiple complex loan and bond transactions with national lenders and governmental entities for continuing operations.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney James W. O'Mara & Phelps Dunbar LLP can handle?
Phelps Dunbar LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Phelps Dunbar LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Phelps Dunbar LLP?
James W. O'Mara lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are James W. O'Mara reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on James W. O'Mara lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Foley & Lardner LLP
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp