James Walker, business transactions practice group leader, represents companies and investment funds in complex capital raising, merger, acquisition, investment, divestiture, and joint venture transactions. His business, investor, and investment fund clients operate in a wide variety of industries, including technology, telecommunications, health care, and financial services.
Jim has extensive experience representing issuers and underwriters in public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. In this capacity, he has acted as counsel in offerings by many prominent growth companies.
- Duke University School of Law (J.D., high honors, 1988)
- Davidson College (B.A., cum laude, 1985)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Corporate and Banking Section
- State Bar of California
- Partner, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP, Atlanta
- Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, Atlanta
- Associate, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, Palo Alto, CA
Rate : $$$