For Jameson E. Sauseda, there’s nothing more rewarding than helping clients, especially with healthcare matters. Jameson developed an interest in health law as a law student, when he noticed the breadth of the field and its frequently changing landscape.
While Jameson enjoys the intellectual demands of healthcare law, the best part is the opportunity to help hospitals, physicians’ groups and other healthcare organizations further their mission of patient care.
Jameson advises clients on regulatory matters, mergers and acquisitions and other business transactions. In order to better understand clients’ financial situations, he earned a master’s degree in accounting with an emphasis on taxation. He now applies both his legal skills and his tax background to achieve the best results for clients.
Jameson has experience analyzing financial statements, institutional investments and tax compliance regulations, including 501(r) compliance. While he is a talented attorney and analyst, his top priority is client communication. He’s known for his dedication to understanding clients’ unique circumstances and goals, and for his ability to clearly explain the legal issues impacting clients.
Community Leadership : Catholic Charities of the Texas Panhandle
- M.S.A., Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business
- J.D., University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- Austin Bar Association, Health Law Section; Business, Corporate, & Tax Section; Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Austin
- State Bar of Texas, Health Law Section,Taxation Section
Rate : $$$$