Jamie B. Wasserman is a partner in the Ft. Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. She also represents developers, commercial landlords, and lenders in real estate litigation matters and partners or members of legal entities in business disputes.
She is experienced in representing taxpayers in ad valorem tax challenges. Jamie is also experienced in drafting employment agreements, including non-competition and non-solicitation agreements.
While studying at Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Jamie was an Associate Editor of the Nova Law Review and received Book Awards for Legal Research and Writing. Prior to entering law school, she interned for the Office of Senator Arlen Specter in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Leadership Broward Class XXXVII
- Board Member, Parent Organization for Nadel Center for Early Childhood Education, Congregation B’nai Israel
- Young Member Advisory Committee, Woodfield Country Club
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., Communication Arts, 2006
Rate : $$$