Jamie T. Bonser practices in the areas of energy and mineral title law. She has experience in the drafting and preparation of mineral title opinions for energy companies.
- Assisted in the preparation and drafting of oil and gas title opinions
- Researched ownership of title and leasehold interests for surface, oil , gas and other mineral rights
- Provided legal services to homeless veterans and survivors of domestic violence
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. Salisbury University
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Western Pennsylvania Earthdog Club
- Licensed Field Trial Judge with the American Kennel Club
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jamie Bonser & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Jamie Bonser lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jamie Bonser reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jamie Bonser lawyer profile listing.