Jamie R. Kurtz is a trial attorney that primarily focuses her practice on intellectual property and heath care litigation. Jamie currently represents various healthcare plans in multi-million-dollar litigation with providers involving claims improper billing, breach of contract, and fraud.
In the IP space, she has represented clients ranging from individual business owners to Fortune 500 companies in matters involving numerous technologies ranging from pharmaceuticals and medical devices MRI technology to windshield washer fluid. In all areas, Jamie uses her technical background to help clients develop their case and develop an appropriate strategy to achieve their business goals.
Jamie attended law school at the University of Minnesota, where she graduated magna cum laude. While in law school, Jamie also attended graduate school where she received her M.S. in Pharmacology. Jamie’s Master’s project was focused on studying the toxic effect of DNA-Protein crosslinks caused by various types of drugs.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., (2010)
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, M.S., (2010)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S., (2007)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
Rate : $$$