Jamie Lucia represents companies in all phases of high-stakes intellectual property litigation. She is particularly well-versed in pharmaceutical patent litigation, including infringement disputes under the Hatch-Waxman Act. Jamie has extensive experience representing clients before district courts and the US International Trade Commission (ITC), addressing matters involving biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumer electronics, and business methods.
Before launching her legal career, Jamie undertook graduate coursework in chemical physics and optics, and was a research chemist at a pharmaceutical company.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2006, Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- B.A., University of San Diego, 2001, cum laude, Chemistry
Rate : $$$