Jamie H. McDole is an experienced first-chair trial lawyer in Haynes and Boone’s Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group. He has represented numerous Fortune 50 companies in scores of litigations throughout the country in both federal court and the International Trade Commission. His accomplishments are a direct result of his focus on client objectives, creative “out of the box” strategies, and attention to detail.
Jamie has led and participated in some of the largest patent infringement litigation in the United States. From the smartphone wars, check-imaging, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, or smart electricity meters, he has counseled his clients on pivotal issues in litigation and their businesses. Jamie prides himself on putting his client’s needs and goals first, and providing sound legal advice to achieve a successful outcome to disputes.
Jamie has also represented and counseled his clients on appeal at the Federal Circuit and in proceedings at the United States Patent & Trademark Office, including in new Inter Partes Review proceedings. Jamie works with Haynes and Boone’s Inter Partes Review (IPR) teams to develop a strategy that will achieve the client’s goals in both the IPR proceeding and in subsequent or ongoing litigation.
- J.D., Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1999
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Iowa, 1996
- Extern Clerk for The Honorable Randall Rader at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, August-December 1998;
- Intern Clerk for The Honorable Rebecca Pallmeyer in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, August 1997-May 1998
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$$