Ms. Jamie Chanin Pollaci is a partner in the Labor and Employment Department in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. She focuses her practice on litigating various employment law issues, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblower, wrongful termination, FMLA/CFRA leave, medical accommodation, and wage and hour cases.
Ms. Pollaci also has substantial experience litigating contract, non-compete and trade secret matters. Ms. Pollaci has tried cases in state and federal court. She has successfully defended trial and summary judgment victories in multiple appellate courts.
Ms. Pollaci also provides advice and counsel to clients on a wide range of employment matters. She regularly conducts investigations, including those involving #metoo harassment allegations and pay equity issues.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law (2006)
- magna cum laude
- Note and Comment Editor, Pepperdine Law Review
- B.A., Columbia University (2003)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$