Jamie Z. Roth is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Jamie represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions and litigation involving homeowners’ association lien priority.
She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA. Additionally, Jamie defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2009, Loyola International and Comparative Law Review, Chief Note and Comment Editor
- B.A., University of Colorado, International Affairs, 2004
Bar Admissions : California; Colorado
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$