Jamie B. Shyman is a partner in Akerman’s Litigation Practice Group focusing on intellectual property, digital copyright disputes, media & entertainment, complex commercial breach of contracts and real estate matters. Litigating such diverse matters, Jamie represents clients in both federal and state courts at both the trial and appellate divisions as well as in arbitration.
Jamie’s clients include internet service providers, literary publishers, major retail fashion companies, start-up apparel companies, copyrights and trademark holders, aviation commercial manufacturing companies, investment funds, shareholders, premier real estate developers and landlords and tenants.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2009
- B.A., University of Maryland at College Park, History, 2006
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$