Jamie Wright is a paralegal in Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix office. She has over 25 years of legal experience in the practice areas of Family Law, Civil/Commercial Litigation, Corporate, Probate, and Estate Planning.
Jamie’s compassion and desire to assist clients through one of the most difficult periods of their lives is invaluable. Motivated by her love for the law, and with the encouragement of her family, Jamie is currently attending law school part-time to attain her dream of being a lawyer.
- Santa Rosa Junior College, A.A., 1995
- Grand Canyon University, B.S., Justice Studies, 2014
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Maricopa County, Law Student
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division
- Annual MCBA Paralegal Conference, Committee Member
Rate : $$$