Jamie D. Wells primarily represents financial institutions in consumer actions involving state and federal claims relating to debt collection, unfair business practices, credit reporting, fair lending, repossession, and servicing, in individual actions and class actions.
Jamie has handled complex cases in both state and federal court throughout various stages of litigation including, drafting and responding to complaints, propounding and responding to discovery, taking and defending depositions, and drafting and arguing dispositive motions, discovery-related motions, pretrial motions, and post-trial motions. Jamie has tried two cases and has prevailed on several motions for summary judgment.
In addition, Jamie has had significant experience attending mediations, settlement conferences, and has negotiated favorable settlements in numerous matters.
- New England Law at Boston, JD, 2011
- University of California Santa Barbara, BA, Communication, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Affiliations : Chair of Professional Development Section, Barristers, BASF, 2016
Rate : $$$$