Jamie Wozman is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. That practice area encompasses claims against attorneys, accountants, insurance brokers, and other miscellaneous professionals. Many of the attorney malpractice claims Ms. Wozman defends arise from complex underlying medical malpractice cases, commercial litigation, matrimonial law, and real estate transactions.
In addition, Ms. Wozman has experience defending consumer litigation lawsuits involving alleged violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Telephone Consumer Practices Act and the Truth in Lending Act as well as common law tort claims on behalf of debt collectors, creditors and financial institutions.
Ms. Wozman also has experience defending cooperatives. Ms. Wozman’s practice is venued in both state and federal courts. She handles appellate matters at both the state and federal levels.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$